There are certain beauty looks that are just timeless. And while cat eyes, red lips, or bold brows are great when you feeling like making a statement, sometimes a gal just wants a subtle glow. Fortunately, bringing a natural warmth into your beauty routine is much simpler than taking off to the beaches of Santa Monica to get a sun-kissed bronze the old-fashioned way (though wouldn't that be nice!) All you need are a few products from your local Target, this video tutorial, and I'll have you looking like an easy, breezy, beautiful #BABEALERT in no time!
- First things first, use Pixi Glow Tonic to tone your face. Then, spray the Pixi Glow Mist over your face, to help keep your complexion dewy and bright.
- Smooth the Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer over your face and neck with your fingers. After spraying the Glow Mist on your concealer brush (to help with blending), apply the Pixi Correction Concentrate under eyes, on any blemishes, and to even out skin tone in general. A great tip for evening skin tone is to use the pale green concealer from the Pixi Eye Bright Kit to neutralize any red around your nose or elsewhere. Set the look with a gentle dusting of Bio Brightener Invisible Powder by W3LL People.
- Now, on to bronzer! Using a Kabuki brush, apply Pixi Beauty Bronzer around the perimeters of your face and on the contours of your cheeks and nose. For blush, dab some W3LL People Universalist Multi-Stick on your fingers and apply to the apples of your cheeks.
- Prep your eyes with eyeshadow primer, and set with more loose powder. Curl your eyelashes.
- Using Sonia Kashuk's Eye Couture Palette in Eye on Neutral 02, apply the lightest shade on your upper eyelid. Then take a medium tan shade and blend into your crease and onto your lower lash line. Finish up with a warmer, darker brown on your upper lid and crease and your lower lid.
- With Sonia Kashuk's Liquid Eyeliner, draw on a cat eye. Top the look with a few coats of Pixi Large Lash Booster Mascara.
- Use the Pixi Brow Powder Palette to fill in your brows and emphasize their lovely shape.
- Use highlighter from the Eye Bright Kit on the inner corners of your eyes, tops of cheekbones, cupid's bow, bridge of nose, and chin.
- To keep lips looking neutral but chic, define their shape with Sonia Kashuk's Lipliner in Nude and fill in with Pixi LipLift Max in Petal Ice.
- Set the look and give your skin that dewy, glowy look with one last spray of the Glow Mist, and you're good to glow!