Colby Asks: Hi Kate!! Thanks to you I am now a major jewelry person like yourself. I was wondering if you could share any tips you have on storing/displaying your jewelry collection. Thanks for your help!! My Answer: Hi Colby, welcome to the dark side ;) jk jk! I totally understand the love of jewelry and also the challenge of trying to keep it all organized. Because of that, I've done a bunch of DIYs in the past on how to store or display your shiny goodies. Currently I'm using this vintage tennis racket (a thrift store find) to hang and display some jewelry from our new RAWR jewelry collection - see more pics below. I dedicated this post to jewelry displays that upcycle old/vintage items to use for jewelry organizing... Hope you get some ideas for your personal collection! xx
Here are some past DIY jewelry storage and organizing posts I've done:
- DIY: Framed Jewelry Displays
- Animal Jewelry Holders
- DIY: Jewelry Travel Roll
- DIY Letterpress Jewelry Holder
- DIY: Drawer Pulls Jewelry Holder
- DIY Framed Jewelry Organizer
- DIY Jewelry Tree
- DIY Crate Shelves
- I also love this DIY Cigar Box and Burlap Jewelry Organizer I made to store rings and cuff bracelets.
- This vintage tennis racket works great as a way to organize a few necklaces, bracelets and ear cuffs.
Hope you got some ideas! Good luck! xx