Baby Idris just recently took his first steps so I thought it would be fun to celebrate that with some modern, DIY, 'baby steps' artwork!
To watch the video where this artwork is featured, click here: 'Babyproofed & Decorated Family Room Before & After'Prep It:
- a baby
- large canvas
- non toxic acrylic paint
- paper plates
- paint brush
- Squirt the colors you want to use in separate paper plates.
- Dip the little walker's feet into a paint color and assist their steps across the canvas. Don't let them put too much weight on the canvas.
- Repeat as much as you like, wiping off the feet with paper towels or on the drop cloth between colors. Let dry.
- If you want to do a wash over the finished painting to tone down he stark white canvas, water down a charcoal colored paint and use your paint brush to sweep the wash over the completed baby steps!
- Hang up your new custom piece of artwork!