Hello ghouls and gals! This whimsical ghost snow queen specter Halloween makeup is eerily beautiful and easy to do! Watch the step-by-step tutorial above and get the supplies list below for the DIY twig headpiece.
I would wear makeup like this with a lace, vintage-style dress or a long white dress if you want to be a snow queen. So many options!
DIY Twig/Faux Flower Headpiece
- Faux flowers (preferably ones that come with leaves)
- Dried sticks/twigs
- Hot glue
- Cut flowers and leaves off the faux flower bunch and hot glue onto the headband - it's easer to glue to the sides because of the weight and shape of the headband since you want as much stalk/stem of the flower to lay against the headband for a strong hold.
- Hot glue some twigs to the headband with the same process you used for the flowers.
- Hot glue feathers to the twigs
- Done! Wear it with teased hair and white hairspray