Spring is here so get those green thumbs to work!
How cute are these gold dipped plant pots that Mr. Kate Content Manager, Elise DIY'd for her kitchen!? I love how the white and gold juxtapose the organic greenery of the plants. This is a beautiful and easy way to unify a bunch of mis-matched pots.
Not good with plants? Make a 'DIY Wire Cactus'
- plants for potting
- white pots (you can spray your pots white first, just allow them to fully dry before starting this project)
- painter's tape
- gold spray paint - get the one that has a super shiny top like in the photo
- drop cloth or cardboard
- Tape off your pots, make them all different with single or multiple horizontal or diagonal tape lines or paint some entirely gold. Make some of them looked "dipped" in gold by taping them off at an angle. (Tip: pressing down firmly on the edge of the tape with your fingernail or finger will give your pots a cleaner line)
- Spray the pots gold and let dry.
- Pot your plants using soil and water to set them in their new gilded homes!