To see the video this DIY was featured in, check out Breaking Beige: The Perfect Vintage DIY Nursery (PART 2)
- BEHR Premium DeckOver in Wildflower
- All-In-One Wood Cleaner
- sand paper
- electric sander (if needed)
- paint brush
- scrub brush
- painter's tape
- sidewalk chalk (for the hopscotch!)
- Prep your wood or deck by sanding
- Clean wood with water and rag
- Scrub wood with diluted deck cleaner, rinse and let dry.
- For hopscotch: measure and tape off hopscotch outline using painters tape and a measuring tape. I made each square a foot.
- Paint the wood or deck (within the painter's tape lines for hopscotch) with the DeckOver and let dry! Tip: use a thick coat as it helps fill in any indents in the wood.
- For hopscotch: draw in your numbers with the sidewalk chalk or you could paint them for a permanent result.