Turn your space into a place where time doesn't matter!
Want to watch the video this DIY was featured in? Check it out, ‘OMG We Bought A House! S2 Ep3: The Master’s Bedroom!‘Prep It:
- vintage swagger sticks or clock arms
- vintage house numbers (have fun at thrift stores or antique hardware stores sifting through them!)
- needle nosed pliers
- wire cutters
- picture hanging nails (they're really small)
- Plan out where you want your swagger sticks. Mark the wall in two places for each stick (one mark near the bottom of the stick and one near the top).
- Drill screws into the marked areas leaving a 1/4 inch of the screw head out.
- Twist some wire onto the screw leaving 6 inches on each side to twist the swagger sticks into place. Tuck the wire out of site underneath the stick and trim as needed with the wire cutters.
- Use the picture hanging nails to hammer your numbers (1 to 12) into place in a nice lazy arrangement - not in order!
- Let this clock remind you to relax and be lazy in your cozy bedroom!