Happy International Peace Day! aka International Day of Peace ! We wanted to celebrate with a peace obsessed post because I don't know about you, but I'm obsessed with peace! ...It seems like a healthy obsession…so slap your neighbor and celebrate with us!
First up, take a Piece of Peace with you every day with this delicate, handmade necklace from our new Fall collection...
And you can further incorporate peace into your style with these DIY Peace Nails that I created for an episode of Beauty Bite with Mr. Kate on The Platform...
The kitties need to wear the Piece of Peace necklace and get with the times maaaan….Prep It:
- white nail polish
- nail polish in a darker color, I chose purple/mauve
- clear top coat
- pencil with eraser
- paint a coat of white nail polish as your base coat, you may want 2 coats
- make a little puddle of your colored polish on a paper plate or piece of paper
- dip the flat top of the eraser into the polish and press onto your (dry) white nails creating a perfect circle
- use the toothpick to draw out the 3 lines of the peace sign - tip: clean off the tip of the toothpick between each line as to not drag the color. tip#2 move quickly before the polish dries
- once dry, layer with a top coat and spread the peace!
- top: Forever 21 also worn here
- pants: Zara
- jewelry: Bolo tie and Mr. Kate Starburst Headpiece, Kaila Ring, Buried Treasure Ring, Vertebrae Ring, Logo Mini Necklace, Screw You Necklace.