Update your old t-shirt with some very on-trend neon! It's easy to add a pop to any color tee with this easy DIY.
I did this DIY for E! News! See a photo below or maybe you saw it on the telly! xo
Love Neon? Add some to your shoes with some DIY UGG Boots!
- Cut off the collar of the shirt.
- Knowing that you're going to cut a V down the back of the shirt, it's easiest to start by making a straight cut down the center of the back of the shirt, ending where you want the point of the V to be.
- Start one side of your V cut, at the outer point of the collar by the top seem and cut a straight angle down to the point of the V. TIP: It helps to fold a flap from the center fold to ensure a straight line.
- Repeat on the other side so you're left with a V opening at the back of your shirt.
- Cut three ribbon pieces that will fit within your V, leaving an inch or two to overlap the shirt on each side. TIP: cut the ribbon on a diagonal to reduce fraying.
- Flip the shirt inside out.
- Hot glue the ribbon onto the shirt with even spacing. Let dry and turn right side out again.
- Style with some cute skinny jeans or a skirt!