When walking around a hardware store, try to think out of the box! There are so many sculptural elements just waiting to be molded. This DIY was featured in 'Two Couples In A Condo! Part 3: Colorful Midcentury Design!' watch the episode for more tips!
- PVC pipes (with different sized diameters)
- PVC cutter
- hot glue gun
- screw driver or drill
- Cut the PVC pipes to be the length desired for your sculpture. These insets were about 4 inches deep so we cut our PVC pipes between 3.5-5 inches long.
- Use the hot glue gun to hot glue the pipes onto each other.
- For the floating pipes effect, use the drill or screwdriver to set a screw where you want the pipe to float. Drape the pipe over the screw.
- Enjoy your custom made artwork!