I love simple, to-the-point, cheeky cards, like this here one I made up in a fit of madness...get it? You Ring My BELLoon? Okay, so not the most mature and romantical card but I think it's pretty cute for a quick and easy DIY Valentine's Card. What do you think? The bell really ring a ding dings!
- Blank card or card stock folded in half
- Bell (I got a package of them from the crafts store)
- Hot glue gun
- Black marker or pen
Ooo, the Mr. Kate Kaila Ring!
- Glue your bell toward the top of your card
- Draw a simple balloon shape around the bell and write "You Ring My Belloon" somewhere near it
- Give it to someone that rings your bell...oon!
Happy Tuesday! xx