Wire is made of metal and thus adds a wonderful, metallic bling to anything around which you wrap it! I chose to wrap it around a basic vase, juice bottle and wine decanter to create a unified and Grecian-inspired look. Watch the video above for the easy tutorial and get to wrappin'! You can wire wrap some vases or candles or lamp bases or your boyfriend!
- aluminum wire - shop it at the crafts store
- glass vase
- wire cutters
- wrap the wire around the most narrow part of the vase
- cut the ends, leave 2 tails as long as you want
- twist the 2 ends together to secure the wrap to the vase
- coil the ends with your pliers or fingers, creating a spiral effect
- press them down so they lay down the vase or wherever you want the spiral to be featured
Mr. Kate Jewelry: Aether chain ring, Decay fortune ring, Sphinx claw ring, and Bow crown ring!