Bathrooms are often forgotten rooms when it comes to decorating but it is possible to refresh your bathroom in some quick and budget friendly ways! Watch the video above and check out the photos and shopping list below to see how I quickly tranformed a drab bathroom.
If you missed the last Target Style home episode, check it out: 'Bedroom on a Budget'
The design: It's key with bathrooms to pick a color palette and provide functional design like storage, bath mats and towels. I used the shower curtain as the basis of my color palette and created my own DIY towel set by picking towels based off the colors in the curtain. I added a narrow shelf and other useful items like baskets and canisters to keep organized. An indoor plant like Devil's Ivy (Pothos) gives a spa-like vibe.
Shop the Room:
- Threshold shower curtain
- wood grain clock
- Diamond Dot Pressed Ceramic Bath Tray
- Shower Curtain Rod
- Threshold Bath Canister Brushed Nickel
- Threshold Towels in various colors and sizes
- Threshold bath rug in Mint Ash
- Threshold Vanilla Flameless Candles
- Kassatex Elegance Bath Rug in Ivory
- Metro Full Braided Seagrass Basket
- Threshold bathroom accessories
For another fun bathroom design see Mister Sister: Bathroom Babes!