i'm always trying to come up with easy, healthy recipes that require a minimal amount of ingredients, etc. and this wrap accomplishes all those things! only 4 ingredients and it's a complete meal: complex carbs: tortilla, protein: hummus, veggie: cucumber, fruit: tomato...
Cucumber Sun-dried Tomato Wrap (vegan)
What You Need:
- Cucumber (i like the organic Persian cucumbers because you can eat the skin)
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Container of pre-made hummus
- 1 whole wheat or sprouted grain tortilla (for gluten free, use a brown rice tortilla)
- smear your tortilla with a nice big dollop of hummus.
- slice your cucumber lengthwise. lay the pieces in the center of your tortilla
- sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes
- wrap it up and eat it!