It's a holiday shop-along! Buying clothes for your significant other can sometimes be challenging so that's why Joey and I decided to treat each other to a holiday shopping experience together! We headed to our local Nordstrom Rack to comb the racks of designer goodness at amazing prices and succeeded in styling an outfit for each other that we both can enjoy this holiday season.
My tips on shopping for your friend or lovah is to take cues from their existing wardrobe but get them something they don't have already. Help them think a little outside their usual outfit box and remember, compliments are the best accessories! Happy holidays everyone!
Let the shop-off begin! Watch the video above and shop outfits like ours online or in a Nordstrom Rack store.
- Kate Outfit #1 Deets : Joey styled me in a strapless cocktail dress, peep-toe booties and a statement cuff bracelet.
- Joey Outfit #1 Deets: I styled Joey in khaki 7 For All Mankind jeans, a manly pink dress shirt, English Laundry suspenders and plaid bow tie, pale blue cotton blazer and wing tip oxford shoes.
- Kate Outfit #2 Deets: Joey next styled me in a long, tulle skirt - similar to this embellished gown by Alice + Olivia, a nude chiffon top, rhinestone bib necklace and gold Tesori heeled sandals.
- Joey Outfit #2 Deets: I styled Joey in a casual layered look with dark jeans, a green sweater over a black thermal top, black Cole Haan sunglasses, grey lace up sneakers and topped off with a slouchy, grey beanie.
- Kate Winning Outfit Deets: I love the Free People LBD (little black dress) Joey chose, it's a soft, long sleeved velvet number similar to this Want & Need dress that works so well cinched by this ANOTHER LINE leopard waist belt. He paired the dress with a floppy hat, Enzo Angiolini two-tone heels, teal crossbody purse and colorful cocktail ring.
- Joey Winning Outfit Deets: Joey likes to be comfortably pulled together so I styled Rogue grey jeans with a long sleeve green tee with a Hugo Bozz plaid blazer, larger plaid print Amicale scarf, snazzy green sunglasses and worn brown leather Aldo shoes.
We had a blast on our holiday shop-off! What do you think?
Thanks Nordstrom Rack for sponsoring this post.