Our 3 part saga has come to a joyous end with this colorful living/dining transformation for Natalie and Ben's condo. I love how this main living space turned out with Ben's precious jukebox turned into the bar area and the slot machine taking center stage and being the inspiration for the color palette! What's your favorite part of their home? See more photos below and comment to share your thoughts!
Here is Part 2 and Part 1 if you missed it!
Shop The Room!:
- entryway mirrors
- colorful striped rug
- eames lounge chair
- curtain rods
- slot machine
- bar shelves
- table runner (similar here)
- living room pillows: bright chevron, indigo velvet diamonds, mustard crewel key, & gray and indigo corner stripe
- arc floor lamp
- paint colors: Olympic Baritone & Brigade
- trays: white, red, & teal
- battery operated twinkle lights
- decanter set
- sail boat (similar here)
- installation art: PVC pipes, PVC cutter, & hot glue gun (to create the floating PVC pipes use a screw or nail and drape the pipe over it)
An easy DIY to bring color and height to the dining table with an everlasting centerpiece are these yarn wrapped sticks!
What do you think? We had so much fun with the transformation and I'm soooo happy that Nat and Ben love their home! xo