A quick makeup tutorial for my latest go-to, daily makeup look plus some behind-the-scenes from our Black Friday / Cyber Monday prep! Running your own business often means working late at home with take-out dinner! Watch the video above to see Joey vacuuming glitter off the sidewalk... no, I'm serious! We shot some photos for the Black Friday sale and I threw glitter in the air and then Joey vacuumed with the cordless vacuum which is actually the pretty nifty Bissell Bolt.
Thank you enjoy watching and for all your support and Happy Thanksgiving!
What I used for my easy, daytime makeup look...
- concealer under eyes, around nose and on blemishes: Bobbi Brown creamy concealer
- blended in with: eco tools foundation brush
- matte powder applied with stipple brush: Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
- primed eyelids with: L.A. Girl HD eyeshadow primer
- set eyeshadow primer with: Laura Mercier secret brightening powder #1
- curled lashes with: Sephora Eyelash curler
- used 'Snow' in inner corners of eye and under brow bone and 'Lt Brown' on entire lid below crease: Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Palette 2
- used one heavy coat of: Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
- created cat eye with: Lancome Artliner liquid liner
- filled in brows with: Billion Dollar Brows Universal eyebrow pencil
- groomed brows with: Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- used the bronzer and coral blush from: Lorac Pro To Go palette
- my go-to sheer berry color for lips: Stila lip gloss in Cranberry
Annnd some photos from the Black Friday shoot Joey and I did...