It's officially spring in LA with the occasional chilly morning so this shirt worn as a dress (because I got it in a large and I'm a munchkin) with over-the-knee knit socks is the perfect transitional outfit. Also, I'm wearing shorts to ward off accidental ass peekage.
I'm wearing the tiny gold crowns from the A Hot Glue Gun Mess BeautyMarks on my knuckles! Don't forget to pre-order your copy of A Hot Glue Gun Mess to get your free packet of the exclusive BeatuyMarks designed for the book!
Looking for more transitioning season styling inspo? Check out 'Styling Transitional Layers'Outfit Deets:
- tunic: Silence and Noise (similar style here)
- shorts: American Apparel
- over the knee socks: Free People
- wedges: Zara (similar style here)
- statement clutch: Zara (similar here)
- A Hot Glue Gun Mess BeautyMarks (only available with a AHGGM book pre-order)