- Bottomless galvanized utility tub
- Spray paint (made for metal surfaces)
- Vegetables and herbs (from seedlings or seeds)
- Soil (preferably a compost mixture)
1. Paint tubs with metal spray paint on the outside only.
2. Once they are dry, place the tubs on ground and put a layer of mulch at the bottom. Then add some mulch. This creates a barrier between the ground to prevent weeds from coming through.
3. Fill the tubs with soil (but not all the way to the top!)
4. Add your favorite herbs and vegetables, or even flowers!
5. Water and watch them grow!