Boo, I'm a business skeleton! ...because, why not!? Who says Halloween needs to be a polyester, buttcheek-baring, fest? I love the idea of this eerie (and easy) skeleton makeup paired with any outfit you desire. Watch the video above for the full tutorial and download the makeup diagram for print HERE - see more pics below!
For more makeup ideas see Halloween Makeup Inspiration
Download the printable of this diagram PDF HERE
- printable skeleton makeup diagram
- liquid foundation much lighter than your skin tone
- translucent powder
- powder brush
- face paint kit (with white and black paint included)
- eyeliner with a smudge stick
- concealer brush
- foundation brush
- face lotion (optional) - my favorite is Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Lotion
- Mix the white face paint with the liquid foundation - it will make the facepaint easier to blend - and use your foundation brush or a sponge to blend the base color all over your face, neck and chest.
- Set your base makeup with translucent powder.
- Mix your black face paint with a dollop of lotion, and use your concealer brush to fill in the large areas of dark on the diagram (above) such as the eye sockets, tip of your nose, large mustache shapes on each cheeck and neck and chest shapes, etc. Refer to diagram.
- Use your eyeliner and draw the remaining details (see diagram) such as the lines down your mouth and cracks around your eyes and forehead.
- Smudge the eyeliner lines for a more artistic look
- Set with another light layer of powder and get dressed in your favorite outfit now turned spooky!
- dress: slip dress
- blazer: similar style here
- shoes: snakeskin pumps
- jewelry: The Timeless Cuff, Forest Reflection Ring, Forest Horizon Cuff, Culliére Cuff, Geo Diamond Cocktail Ring, Geo and Spike Earrings, Treasure Ear Cuff, Treasure Ring, & Feather Cuff Ring
If you do this DIY please #mrkate so I can see your photos!