Looking for a cute, Springtime way to display your photos? I had a burlap runner laying around from xmas decor as well as some adorable mini clothes pins so I came up with this DIY wall hanging photo display. I love Instagram so I printed out some of the photos I've posted to my profile and used them plus some fresh flowers to accessorize this simple and whimsical photo runner....Because, #whynot!?
If you're looking for more ways to flower your home see DIY Faux Flower Lampshade and see DIY Rosebud Garland for another cute DIY photo display.
- burlap ribbon or any other wide ribbon of your choice (around 9" wide or so)
- hot glue gun
- mini clothes pins
- thumb tacks
- pictures (Walgreens makes it easy to turn photos from your phone into printed little gems, in an hour!)
- flowers - real or faux
- Use the push pins to tack your burlap ribbon up on the wall.
- Depending on the size of your prints, eye out the placement of the clothes pins. For my photo runner I placed them around 6" apart. Hot glue them in place - careful of your fingers!
- Clamp your beauti-ous photos and flowers to your mounted clips
- Enjoy the beauty of Spring and your photo memories!