Fall is here which means lingering Summer heat, cool breezes, and Winter's chill creeping it's way in. It also means trying to integrate some of your Summer clothing items into more cold-weather-appropriate outfits so you don't have to jump head first into that down parka. Planning outfits for such fickle times can be frustrating but what always helps is...layers! Layers allow for easy transitions but can sometimes be hard to style so hopefully these two outfits give you some ideas for how to style your transitional outfits. Happy Autumn!
For more Fall outfit inspo check out 'Styling My Fall Wardrobe Staples'
- Outfit #1: Start with a tank or tee with denim shorts over tights, boots and some cozy socks +ADD: a denim shirt for an in-between outfit +ADD: a cozy coat. Accessorize with a chunky necklace, bold lips and a topknot...
- Outfit #2: Start with a skater skirt, chiffon button down and ankle boots +ADD: slouched knee highs and button up the top with a statement necklace +ADD: pull the socks all the way up and add a sweater over the top slightly tucked in. Accessorize with a beanie and BeautyMarks!
Outfit 1 Deets:
- tights: Wade & Belle Not Too Tights
- shorts: vintage (similar style here)
- shoes: black lace up heels
- socks: Urban Outfitters
- cami: Forever 21
- denim shirt: Velvet Heart
- coat: similar style here
- jewelry: Petal To The Metal Necklace, Forest Reflection Ring, Treasure Ring, Geo Diamond Cocktail Ring, Geo Diamond Stud Earrings, Treasure Ear Cuff, & Tiny Ear Cuff
- skirt: Forever 21
- blouse: similar style here
- sweater: Top Shop
- knee highs: Urban Outfitters
- boots: Sam Edelman from Nordstrom Rack
- beanie: Urban Outfitters
- jewelry: Forest Reflection Ring, Treasure Cuff, The Timeless Cuff, The V Collar Necklace, Treasure Ring, & Geo Diamond Cocktail Ring