Whether you celebrate Valentine's Day, Galentine's Day, or 75% all candy on February 15th, you can't deny, this time of year is all about spreading the good vibes. I like to channel my loving energy into some cute DIY cards. Thinking not just of romantic love, but my friends and family too, I made a graphic to say the things I'm always thinking. Never thought I'd quote a One Direction song but it's time to celebrate what makes you BEAUTIFUL babes!
All this card needs are some mirrors to give it a pinch of pun and a glamorous glimmer and you're set! Fly like cupid! Spread the love and positive reinforcement! Valentine's Day vibes for everyone!
Mr. Kate Printable Valentine Graphic
Optional: 5x7' canvas
1. Download and cut out the Valentine graphic.
2. If you want to back it on a canvas (which is sturdier and better for hanging), wrap and cover the canvas in decorative and colorful paper. Glue into place.
3. Glue the graphic onto its backing. Arrange the mirrored tiles into one big heart, a few smaller hearts, or an abstract shape. Like love — it's different for each personal, and equally beautiful each way!
4. Use the 3600 glue to secure the mirrored tiles into place.
5. Measure a length of twine and glue (using the E6000) to the back of the Valentine, securing into place with another piece of craft paper.
6. Hang up, give to a loved one, and spread the good Valentine's vibes!
Download this hand-drawn graphic here!
And some other layout ideas... I free-form heart shape or three small hearts...