I'm vlogging! I've been wanting to get into some sort of vlogging routine to connect with you all in a more 1 on 1 video style... hence the rough, computer cam filmed nature of this video and I'm excited to post my first vlog! These vlogs will be mid-week check-ins where I can share with you all what I'm into, inspired by, etc. and answer your questions! You can always comment with a question on the blog or submit one through our Ask Mr. Kate section. Don't worry, these won't replace our usual weekend uploads of our interior design and style videos! I hope you enjoy this first vlog on aromatherapy, DIYable chain shoes and my favorite jewelry pieces. Please comment and let me know what you think!
See below for all the links, info and photos for what I talked about in this first vlog.
- I have this Deneve aromatherapy diffuser or this ZAQ Noor one is supposed to be good too! I like to use a water soluble essential oil blend like Relaxation by ESS
- See how to DIY your own Chain Shoes in this post.
- My (non DIY) boots are from Zara, similar style here.
- Some of the Mr. Kate jewelry that I wore in the Vlog from our brand new The Elsie Collection - like the Treasure crystal Cuff and Voyager (fork) Necklace in brass ox, rose gold and gold above
- The V Collar Necklace in gold and silver with crystal pavé
- The Geo Diamond Cocktail ring in silver, the Treasure Rings in various golds and silvers and the Forest Reflection Ring in antiqued gold.
Comment and let me know what you want me to cover in the next vlog! Thank you! xo