What's in my fridge? A LOT of stuff! When we have people over to our place they're often shocked by how full our refrigerator is with um, food! It's mostly condiments - I love sauce, as you can see in the vide - but I stock it with healthy stuff for when I get around to cooking or juicing, etc. We shot this at our apartment before we moved into our new house and our fridge now is looking almost the same but I did purge a few condiments before the move.
If one of your new year's resolutions is to eat healthier, check out some of my favorite healthy recipes from the blog...
- Use tempeh in: Tempeh salad, and Tempeh Bolognese
- Granny's Kale soup is amazing for a hearty and healthy meal
- Green Beans Two Ways - pasta with ricotta and salad with balsamic and shallots
- Classic (vegan) lasagna with collard greens
- For a cocktail treat, see Big Ass Ice Cubes
- In the video I made juice with celery, carrots, an apple and a peeled lemon. I got my juicer off Amazon. See this post for more on juicing.