We all have those raggedy tees that are just so comfy but maybe not that cool. Turn your confy old tee into an edgy statement piece for summer with a spray bottle of bleach and water!
Looking for another fun summer DIY? Check out my 'DIY Ombre Sneakers'!
- 100% cotton shirt
- spray bottle
- Fill the spray bottle with half bleach half water.
- Turn the shirt inside out.
- Spray the shirt so the bleach is extremely saturated at the bottom and just fizzles up to the top. To get the stark contrast that my shirt has just keep squirting away at the bottom and just do intermittent squirts throughout the rest of the shirt.
- Let dry. You can put it in the sun for extra bleach-ness.
- Wash the shirt with other white clothes that are bleach safe. Let it dry and repeat the process if you want a more intense look.
- I styled my new Bleach Bottomed tee with some lace shorts, funky sandals and a boho hat and wrap!
What do you think?