Instead of throwing old shoes away, spruce them up with metallic spray! Emma was sick of the state of her worn-out oxfords so with some regular, well, gorgeous metallic rose gold, spray paint, they are transformed into something akin to Dorothy's ruby slippers!Prep It:
- shoes that are craving a makeover
- metallic spray paint (we used Krylon Copper Spraypaint)
- take out shoelaces and stuff shoes with newspaper to avoid the spray paint from going inside the shoe
- evenly spray shoes - tip: hold the spray paint can about 1 foot away and spray in even strokes, if you get too close it can look uneven or drip.
- wait for shoes to dry
- put laces back in, and strut your stuff in your upcycled, one-of-kind metallic shoes!