To see the video this DIY was featured in, check out Breaking Beige: The Perfect Vintage DIY Nursery (PART 2)Prep It:
- Tear and fluff the batting into sturdy little cloud shapes. No two clouds are alike!
- Cut about a 4 inch piece of wire and twist it into a corkscrew shape with a look on one end.
- Cork screw the wire end into the cloud.
- Tie a piece of fishing line onto the loup.
- Screw your ceiling hooks securely into the ceiling.
- Tie the other end of the fishing line through the ceiling hooks at your desired height. Sweet dreams!