Give your favorite PEEPs a fun little reminder that you love them this Easter with this DIY Easter card!
To watch the video in which this DIY was featured, check out '3 Cute N' Easy Easter DIYs'!Prep It:
- acrylic paints (mixing true colors with white will make them pastel)
- paint brush
- bunny peeps
- blank cards
- a pen or marker
- paper towels (for excess paint/ clean up)
- paper plate (or painters palette)
- cup of water
- Place dollops of your paint colors on your paper plate - mixing white with any color will make it pastel
- Coat the back of your peep evenly using paint on your paintbrush and firmly but carefully stamp it on the front of your card - I chose to do them minimalist but you could do multiple peeps or add eyes etc!
- Let dry and write something to your favorite peeps!