Here's what I would pack:
- Funky, comfy sneakers like my Ash platform sneaks. Great for when you're roaming around or standing and dancing!
- Badass sandals like my Schutz gladiators - these are perfect for a little dressier moment, nightime, etc.
- A long flowy dress because everyone wants to feel like a hippie princess at a concert (or at least I do) - this one is vintage and made from gauzy cotton.
- A lacey top is great to keep you cool and looking hippie chic
- Shorts - I like lightweight shorts with a little lace detail instead of cut-offs - you could wear them with the sneakers or the sandals.
- A DIY flower headband - see how to make your own in DIY Rose Crown and DIY Floral Headpiece
- A straw hat to keep the sun off your face - see how I made this DIY Daisy Hat
- A statement necklace like the Goddess Necklace because we're all goddess's and this will amp up any look!
- A purse that has enough room to store my other concert essentials (listed below) but is lightweight - like this straw bag I got from the flea market.
Accessories are key too!...
It's all in the little things - Accessories make an outfit pop and will make you feel like you've styled something as opposed to just gotten dressed.
- Mr. Kate Beauty Marks are a festival essential! Decorate your body and won't sweat off. Also share them with friends!
- Alchemist Band Rings - perfect for mixing and matching. Simple and chic
- Goddess Earrings - a little bling is always a good thing
- Astronomer Ear Cuff - ear cuffs are a funky way to layer up your look!
- The Mr. Kate Conjure Feather Ring, Apparition Feather Ring and Feather Cuff Ring will make dancing with your hands that much more magical
- Mr. Kate Scarf
- Bracelets like the Incantation Feather Bracelet, Unicorn Horn Bracelet, Hexagam Star Bracelet, and Moon and Malachite Bracelet
- Priestess Feather Headpiece - a headpiece is a festival essential - your crowning glory!
- WEIRD Necklace - get weird!
- Andromeda Necklace - a delicate chain of stars to wear all weekend
- A statement cell phone case
- Big sunglasses - I like these black Rowley shades
- And a bikini! 'Cuz you never know when you'll get to go swiming or the fesitval is just too hot and you want to wear a bikini top with shorts. I like to mis-match mine.
Festival purse essentials...
Toiletries & Extras:
- A Protein bar - this Cliff Bar has caffeine in it! Perfect for keeping your feet a'dancin'! and curbing your hunger if the food tent line is too long.
- Baby wipes - great to freshen your armpits if you're starting to get a little stinky or cleaning your hands after the port-a-potty germs
- Natural deodorant - I love Kai Deodorant!
- Natural sun screen - smear that stuff on every day and reapply half way through
- Colorful lipstick to freshen your look - I love Lime Crime's pink Velvetine
- Poo-pouri - to use in the port-a-potty to make it a slightly more pleasurable experience by blocking out some of that smell!
Have fun out there dancing! Take pictures and make sure to share what you're wearing! #mrkate #beautymarks, etc! Stay safe and #weird. xx