These new pineapple tumblers are the IN cocktail glass, err or more like a copper mule-like cup! I got my hands on two of them and we came up with a super refreshing summer cocktail to go along!
We decided to take all the flavors of summer and squeeze them into one actually healthy little drink. With alcohol added, this cocktail is the perfect refreshing cap on a long, hot day. Without alcohol, it's great to bring to work and sip in lieu of your cold brew or lemonade.
Check out the recipe below, and don't blame me if you accidentally get addicted!
Skinny Cucumber Strawberry Cocktail
(yields 2 drinks)
1 cucumber 10 strawberries 1 peach 2 limes 1 bottle sparkling water 3 sprigs mint Optional: agave syrup, clear alcohol (I suggest rum!) Copper pineapple tumbler
- Chop your peach and strawberries and muddle together in a bowl. Add the mint leaves and juice from one lime and muddle again. This is the stage where you would add the agave syrup, if your sweet tooth so desires!
- If you're going to add alcohol to your drink, pour it over ice in the tumblers to let it chill.
- Pour the muddled fruit mixture over the alcohol (or just ice) in the tumblers, then top with sparkling water.
- For garnish and that irreplaceable flavor, add cucumber slices and any leftover or additional slices of fruit to the top of your drink.
- Stir together, sip, and enjoy!